The following All-Points Bulletin has been declassified at 00.00 hrs 05.03.14
Warning: New Mégane RS265 Sport Limited Edition on the run
Calling all cars:
- General alert to all sportscar drivers. Be on the look out for a new challenger.
- Early intel suggests it is low, fast and rides impeccably on any road surface.
- Not to mention being a steal at just $36,990 drive-away until May when it increases to $37,990 (Manufacturer’s List Price).
- Distinctive and unique Pacific Blue paint, paired with gloss black front and rear diffusers, exterior door handles, door mirrors and rear spoiler.
- All evidence points to it being the new Mégane RS265 Sport Limited Edition.
- Recaro sport seats identified dressed in sporty yellow cloth with black leatherette trim.
- Mighty Silver Brembo front brake calipers and 18-inch Silver Tibor alloy road wheels are present.
- Extra-comfortable RS Sport chassis detected for the first time on the RS265 in Australia.
- Reduced pit stop potential thanks to new auto Stop and Start tech.
- Intercept only with extreme caution, 50 cars attempting mass breakout.
- Examine Renault dealers immediately for sightings of new Mégane RS265 Sport Limited Edition. The clock is ticking, people. Let’s be careful out there.