Nissan following upon the success of the Navara has built a special edition Navara ST-X Blackline Edition 4×4 Dual Cab.
The Blackline Edition is powered by the same V6 turbo diesel engine which produces 170kW of power and 550Nm of torque. What makes the Blackline Edition appealing is the drive away price of $54,888 including $7000 of extra equipment.
Last financial year it seemed that the Navara was a popular choice for Australians with over 27,000 sold last financial year. The Blackline Edition celebrates the success and has the following equipment as standard:
- Nissan Genuine black nudge bar
- Nissan Genuine driving lights
- Nissan Genuine tow bar with wiring kit
- Satellite Navigation with HEMA tracks (over 60,000km of 4WD tracks)
- Reversing Camera
- Nissan Navara branded cool box
- Nissan Genuine tub liner
- Nissan Genuine black sports bar with high mounted stop light
- Nissan Genuine black soft tonneau cover
- Nissan Genuine carpet floor mats
- Exclusive Blackline Edition badge
- Free metallic paint
From the list of equipment above you probably can guess that all of that equipment is what you would be wanting on your 4WD. Perhaps this is the perfect chance to get a capable 4WD with the equipment you were going to purchase anyway!