Ahead of its launch this month, the all-new Nissan X-Trail pricing has been confirmed.
Seen as a major update for the popular model, the exterior styling has been modernised but maintained its durable and surprisingly capable SUV features including its 4×4 capability.
Having sold over 140,000 units of the X-Trail in Australia, it is one of Nissans strongest sellers locally and hopes that the new model will continue its popularity.
In this new model, the equipment list has been upgraded and should bode well for any in-car tech lovers. Some of these new features include the Divide ’N’ Hide™ Storage System (five-seat variants only), NissanConnect™ Smartphone Connectivity, wide opening rear doors and theatre view seating, as well as technologies such as Active Ride Control and Rear View Camera, are featured in all three grades.
Around View® Monitor, satellite navigation, digital radio, leather-accented seats and dual-zone climate control are just some of the features included on the ST-L and Ti grades.
Innovative features such as Sensor Activated Tailgate, Blind Spot Warning, Moving Object Detection and Lane Departure Warning are included in the Ti grade.
All three grades, ST, ST-L and Ti, have the option of 4WD with the Nissan All Mode 4×4-i system.
Nissan X-TRAIL ST includes the following equipment – as a standard or minimum across the range:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Scratch Shield body coating
- Five-inch LCD colour QVDA monitor
- Rear View Camera
- Intelligent Key with push button start
- AM/FM radio, 1CD, MP3, USB, AUX, Bluetooth® ^^
- NissanConnect™ Smartphone Connectivity ##
- EZ Flex™ Seating System with second row 40/20/40 split fold-down sliding/reclining bench seat
- Wide-opening rear doors featuring 80 degree opening
- Divide ’N’ Hide™ flexible cargo storage system (in five-seat variants only)
- Cruise control
- Driver and passenger front airbags, side and curtain airbags
- Second row ISOFIX and top tether anchor points for child seats #
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) with Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), Hill Decent Control (HDC), Hill Start Assist (HSA) and LSD (Limited Slip Differential) – 2.5L four-wheel-drive only
- Active Trace Control
- Active Engine Control
- Body Motion Control
Nissan X-TRAIL ST two-wheel drive option is available in two engines, a 2.0-litre producing 106kW of power and 200Nm of torque, paired with manual transmission or a 2.5-litre engine producing 126kW of power and 226Nm of torque paired with an Xtronic transmission.
Nissan X-TRAIL ST is available in two-wheel-drive and four-wheel drive, with a seven-seat option available on two-wheel drive, 2.5L variants.
Nissan X-TRAIL ST-L includes all of the spec of the ST, with the addition of (in replace of similar equipment when applicable):
- Front fog lamps
- Roof rails
- Privacy glass
- Seven-inch LCD colour QVDA monitor
- Around View® Monitor
- Satellite navigation with AM/FM, 1CD, USB, AUX, Bluetooth® ^^
- Digital Radio
- Leather-accented seats, steering wheel, shift knob ^
- Power front driver seat with electric lumbar support
- Heated driver and passenger front seats
- Dual Zone climate control
Nissan X-TRAIL ST-L is available in two-wheel-drive and four-wheel drive, with a seven-seat option available on two-wheel drive variants.
Nissan X-TRAIL Ti includes all of the spec of the ST-L, with the addition of (in replace of similar equipment when applicable):
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights
- Motion sensor activated power tailgate
- Auto-levelling headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Intelligent Key including rear power tail gate open/close
- Power tilt and slide sunroof
- Rear view mirror with auto Anti-Dazzle
- Lane departure warning
- Moving object detection
- Blind spot warning
All-New Nissan X-TRAIL – Pricing and Grades (Petrol Grades Only)
|X-TRAIL ST 2.0L Manual||$27,990||
|X-TRAIL ST 2.5L Xtronic||$30,490||
|X-TRAIL ST 2.5L Xtronic – Seven Seat||$31,580||
|X-TRAIL ST-L 2.5L Xtronic||$36,190||
|X-TRAIL ST-L 2.5L Xtronic – Seven Seat||$37,190||
|X-TRAIL ST 2.5L Xtronic||$33,980||
|X-TRAIL ST-L 2.5L Xtronic||$39,080||
|X-TRAIL Ti 2.5L Xtronic||$44,680||
All-New Nissan X-TRAIL Diesel – Coming Soon
Diesel-powered grades of the All-New Nissan X-TRAIL will be on-sale in Australia in late Quarter 3 of the 2014 calendar year. Full pricing and specification for X-TRAIL diesel grades will be announced at a later date.