If you saw the latest movie from The Fast and the Furious franchise titled ‘Fast & Furious’ you’ll know that there was a hint that there was going to be another movie down the line.
Whilst the first trailer due to release during the Super Bowl, it has been revealed that the movie will start ‘Godzilla’ or better known as the Nissan GT-R.
The GT-R is stuffed with loads of aftermarket mods including (get ready, it’s a long list):
- Redesigned cooling system by R’s Tuning
- Aero kit by BenSopra
- ECM calibration by SP Engineering
- Carbon doors, door sills and carbon boot by Seibon
- Carbon roof by AMS Performance
- Mount hood by AeroCatch
- Trunk latches by Sparco
- Steering wheel by MCR
- Carbon Ceramic brake discs by Weapons Grade Performance
- Brake lines by Endless
- Camber arms from R’s Tuning
- Switzer P800 turbo kit installed and tuned by SP Engineering
- HKS downpipe and resonated Y-pipe by SP Engineering
So there you go. Huge list. Problem is, we are unsure of the final look. From some sides it’s ugly but from others it rocks. Check out the video below, but what do you think? Knowing it is a Fast and the Furious movie, do you like the look?