The BMW M235i Convertible pricing has been revealed and it will be the first BMW M Performance convertible in the range.
The flagship convertible in the BMW 2 Series range will be priced from $85,500, excluding on road costs. It does demand a hefty premium over the hard top BMW M235i Coupe, but it will no doubt impress those wanting great performance and an open top.
Under the hood is the same 3.0 litre, straight-six cylinder engine, with 240kW of power and 450Nm of torque found in the coupe. It also boasts a long list of standard features, the definitely make it feel like a luxury open top sports car.
Standard Features include:
- Eight-speed sport automatic transmission
- Adaptive M suspension
- M Performance TwinPower six-cylinder in-line petrol engine
- Driving Experience Control, including ECO PRO mode
- Auto Start/Stop function
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Variable Sport Steering
- M Sport Brakes
- 18-inch BMW M light-alloy wheels
- M Aerodynamics Package
- Rear View Camera and Park Distance Control (front and rear)
- Cruise Control with braking function
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- BMW Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line
- Leather upholstery
- Seat heating, driver and front passenger
- Interior lights package
- M leather steering wheel
- Fully automatic electric folding soft top roof
- Navigation system Professional
- HiFi loudspeaker system
- Bluetooth connectivity including audio streaming
Whilst a folding hard top is still yet to be added to the 2 Series, the folding soft top roof has been improved with noise insulation cutting interior noise by 5 db(A) in the front, and 7dB(A) in the rear. It’s also fully functional up to a speed of 50km/h.
One very cool area where BMW is improving after sales care is in how it will be maintaining your car. Thanks to a wide array of sensors, advanced algorithms and calculations, the M235i Convertible will know what exactly needs repairing, replacing, or monitoring based on its mileage, time since last service, fuel consumption and how the car has been driven.
Using the BMW ConnectedDrive TeleServices system, this data is then automatically sent to your preferred BMW servicing dealer. Making any work needing to be done, as seamless and efficient as possible.
To make this even easier, and more cost efficient, BMW offers BMW Service Inclusive. This allows you to make a once off payment in advanced that will cover any scheduled servicing from 3years/60,000km. There are two levels of the plan, depending on how much you want spend up front.
The BMW M235i Convertible is available in dealerships now.