That’s right, we’re spending a weekend filled with million dollar cars which feature a prancing horse at the Ferrari Racing Days event in Sydney.
If you’re a fan of Ferrari, you’ll want to make sure you tune in here or get yourself to the event to not only see the 458 Challenge series cars racing, but you’ll also see epic Ferrari 599XX’s, FXX’s, classic F1 cars and more.
The event is open to the public on both the 12th and 13th of April with awesome things happening on both days.
For the event Ferrari have also brought along Ferrari Formula One Test Driver, Marc Gene’, and will be doing a couple of F1 related shows during the event.
Whilst we’ll be bringing you highlights of each day, if you live in Sydney make sure you get down to Sydney Motorsport Park this weekend!
This weekend, Ferrari has done something special for us by brining their latest hyper/super car, the LaFerrari (the The Ferrari?). Unfortunately we won’t be seeing it on the track, as they have disabled the engine (who would do such a thing?), but will hopefully get up close and personal for you!
Tickets can be purchased online from Ticketek.
General Admission is $49.00 ($35 for concession)
General Admission includes access to:
- Access to full circuit and Grand Stand
- Access to Ferrari Hill, Food Stalls and Public Bar
- Access to Ferrari Merchandise Store
Paddock Pass Upgrade is $99.00 ($75 for concession)
Paddock Pass Upgrade includes access to:
- Access to Ferrari Paddock
- Access to Gourmet Food Stalls and Ferrari Merchandise store
- Access behind Pit Garages
- Access to Sky Bar on Pit Building Roof
- Access to Pit Lane viewing and live entertainment